What if you could hear God speaking to you regularly? What would interior freedom, peace and hope feel like because of His messages to you? How could you experience moments where God breaks through the din and speaks to you directly – your own Sacred Moment?
I am a companion for the journey of women who want to hear God more and know His presence. You are a woman who longs to hear Him more and more. You know something is missing in your life and wonder if it is a deeper and/or different relationship with God.
What if listening to God could help you:
- get through your illness?
- figure out answers to your financial difficulties
- be able to sleep better at night
- let go of difficult family relationships
- become more of who He has made you to be
- For me, I am astounded at how He has answered the longing of my heart to be loved, free and hopeful. I have left hurry, worry and disconnectedness behind in many ways. My own spiritual director held safe space for me so I could better hear myself and what God was saying to me.
I invite you to contact me as together we explore Sacred Moments, what they look like and how to seek God in those moments. He is pursuing you as His delight and as you seek Him, you will discover more of your own true identity.
What to Expect
I will provide weekly blogs to look at discovering more Sacred Moments with Him as we journey together toward freedom, love and hope. You’ll often receive a book review or spiritual discipline practice to aid you in your search for God, and your Sacred Moments as well as a quick update on life here with my family at Under the Oaks.
I would love to meet with you on a montly basis as well. Contact me and let’s set up a time to meet and explore what spiritual direction could look like in your life.
If you are hurried, worried, disconnected or anxious, depressed, and tired or hitting a wall, Sacred Moments and seeking after God is the place to be.
Be sure to contact me and we’ll start the journey together.